TRAINING OVER DERBY FENCES
- Training benefits: Ideal early training for horse and rider over a training course of well laid out fences - and the course will be different every week.
- Heights: 80cm, 90cms and 1 metre in the – Entry fee €25
- Entries - must be made in advance through Its Plain Sailing https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/Ballinamona - entries closing 6pm on Friday 26th
- Start Time: 10am
- DATES - Sun 28th
- Course builders: Noel Phelan & David Bogossian
Please note that Covid-19 protocols must be strictly adhered to -
- Maintain Social Distance: All riders must comply with Government guidelines and the 2m social distancing requirements - at all times.
- Wear a mask - at all times please.
- Hygiene: Please use the hand washing facilities and hand sanitiser provided before and after your training session - while maintaining social distancing at all times.
- Access: Tea room / office / stables and tack room areas are out of bounds - access to these areas will not be permitted.
- No Spectators: Riders are permitted to come with 1 other person MAX - no spectators are permitted.
- Parking: Please ensure that all vehicles and horse boxes are parked in a way that ensures distancing is maintained at all times between vehicles.