JUMPING DERBY LEAGUE: JAN & FEB 2022
Our very popular January/February Derby League is back!
- What is the derby league? Jumping over fences made up of XC and SJ fences in both the big outdoor arena and the indoor arena
- Training benefits: Ideal early training for horse and rider over a course of well laid out fences - and the course will be different every week.
- 80cm, 90cms and 1 metre in the – Entry fee €25 and
- 40cm, 50cms, 60cms, 70cms and 80cms in – Entry fee €20
- Start Time: 10am for both arenas.
- DATES (Sundays) - JANUARY 9,16,23, 30 FEBRUARY 6,13, 20, 27 (FINAL)
- Course builders: Noel Phelan & David Bogossian.
- The Rules! Must compete at 4 shows to be eligible for prizes in the final.
- Enter @ ItsPlainSailing - entries open from Sunday the week before.