Terms and Conditions
- It is compulsory that all riders wear hats/helmets up to the current AIRE Standard.
- It is compulsory that every person entering upon the Cross Country Course who is under the age of 18 years of age is accompanied by a responsible adult.
- It is compulsory to report immediately to the stables office any damage or accident which may occur however minor.
- It is compulsory that all dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
- It is compulsory that horseboxes are not to be mucked out on site.
- It is compulsory that all gates must be closed.
- No rider of any age is allowed on the course unaccompanied at any time.
- The Management of Ballinamona Equestrian Centre reserve the right to remove anyone from the course at any time without giving a reason.
- Please drive and park your lorry / horsebox in the lorry park at the back of the equestrian centre.
- Every rider or their parent/guardian must go to the main Office to pay and sign a waiver form.
- You may be asked to show this while you are in the Equestrian Centre grounds.
- Please ensure that all Instructors make sure that their riders know this.
Ballinamona Equestrian Centre, for themselves, their, agents, employees, and all those connected with the Cross Country Course do not accept liability for any damage, whether occasioned by the negligence or breach of contract or statutory duty of themselves, their servants, agents, employees or those connected with the Cross Country Course or otherwise.
- We strongly advise that those using the Cross Country Course carry a mobile phone at all times.
- In case of accidents, the GPS tracking number for Ballinamona Equestrian Centre is 00858765
ANY PERSON USING BALLINAMONA’S CROSS COUNTRY COURSE DOES SO AT THEIR OWN RISK