Facilities Hire / Rental
- Facilities can be hired on a pre booked basis only. Proof of insurance will be required by any group, body or organisation wishing to hire facilities.
- Anyone wishing to bring their own coach / instructor should discuss details with the office before hire commences.
- Facilities are hired on an hourly or part of basis, if facilities are required for longer periods (half day or day) this can be arranged.
- Time allowed for open school over course of fences is 30 minutes / combination, clients wishing to hire the course for longer should discuss requirements in the office beforehand
- If jumps in arena or open schooling, it is up to the client to adjust heights etc, this must be done by an adult. .
- Dung skips are left in the arenas for your convenience, clients are asked to use them and pick up any droppings after use of arena.
- Clients are asked to respect the facilities at Ballinamona, be aware of others using the facilities and take due care. Proper protective hats and footwear must be worn at all times.
- No lunging in jumping arenas - no exceptions. Separate lunging arena available.
- No responsibility will be taken for loss or damage while schooling or on the premises.