CROSS COUNTRY & SHOWJUMPING TRAINING
Ballinamona's XC course and showjumping arena can be booked for training as follows:
- Indoor arena with a set show-jumping course - €20 - 1 hour
- Outdoor arena with a set show-jumping course - €20 - 1 hour
- XC schooling on grass and all weather track - €30 - 1 hour
- Riders must sign a disclaimer and pay their fees PRIOR to unloading horses from boxes or lorries.
- Riders under 18yrs must have disclaimer signed by parent / guardian or owner AND be accompanied by an adult when schooling.
- All riders must comply with Government guidelines and the 2m social distancing requirements - at all times.
- Hygiene: Please use the hand washing facilities and hand sanitiser provided before and after your training session - while maintaining social distancing at all times.
- Multiple Rides: riders with multiple rides will be given 1 hour per horse and are asked to return home immediately after your session / once your allocated time slot is over.
- Access: Tea room / office / stables and tack room areas are out of bounds - access to these areas will not be permitted.
- BRING YOUR MOBILE PHONE: All participants should have their mobile phones during training / schooling.
PRE BOOKING ONLY
- All riders must book in advance - call or text Catherine on 086-2687664. .
- Allocated Time slots will be 1 hour per horse for SJ and XC from the time of arrival. Please be on time and adhere to the timeslot.
- Please do NOT book a slot and / or cancel at short notice or not show up
- Riders are permitted to come with 1 other person MAX -
- PRIOR to unloading - Payment is to be made to the person on duty in the yard - please use the envelopes provided and write your full name and mobile number clearly on front
- Please ensure that Horse boxes are parked at designated spaces - which are clearly marked by cones / bollards - to ensure distancing is maintained at all times between vehicles.